woMMAn Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, September 6, 2010

K*Lovely's Weekly Rampage Thought wk 6

Yes folks, it’s Monday and it is that time for another weekly Rampage thought. I am in week 6 of this and have 10 more weeks until my favorite fighter steps back into the cage. Now I have been patiently waiting for the announcement of where this fight will be taking place. Finally the answer came in and this fight will happen in Detroit on November 20th. Besides the excitement of this fight I couldn’t be happier that the weigh ins will take place on my birthday! Yup, happy birthday to me. Ok, back on track. From what I’ve read, it seems as if people are not giving Rampage much of a chance against Machida. Now I am a fan of Machida’s just as much as anyone else but he is not super human. Shogun proved that it is possible to beat him and even exposed some weaknesses. Rampage can defiantly capitalize on these, plus we all know that Rampage has great knockout power. Both of these guys are coming off big losses and have a big point to prove with this fight. I don’t see why it’s such a big reach to think that Rampage actually has a chance. I can be the first to admit that Rampage didn’t look his best when he fought Rashad, I mean I was there to witness and it was heartbreaking. However, he is not going into this fight with the same distractions, such as filming a movie. He can solely concentrate on his training. In his recent tweets he has said that he has begun his training in Huntington Beach at the new Ultimate Gym. This excites me! Not only is he training close to me, but he is getting down to business. Work on everything you can Rampage. Prove all the haters wrong and show that there is never a reason to question your heart. Besides, a victory on your part would be the ultimate birthday present.


Well this week I kept it short and sweet. See you next week with another thought. I always have something to say.



K*lovely

0 comments: