woMMAn Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, August 23, 2010

K*Lovely's Weekly Rampage Thought wk 4

Well here we are again for another weekly Rampage thought. I can’t believe I’m already in to week 4! Who knew a girl could have so much to say about Rampage.


This is another week where there things have been a little quiet on his side. He’s been overseas promoting the movie so he hasn’t had much time to devote to his shit talk. Now don’t get me wrong, he did find time for some, just not as much as normal. As much as I think he should fully concentrate on Machida, Machida wasn’t the biggest victim of the word slaying. With Machida he got the normal piss breath joke, however King Mo was the bigger target this week. This isn’t the first time these two have exchanged words. I believe it started back before his fight with Rashad….you know the whole “Mo is the king of dungeon breath” thing. When Rampage lost the fight to Evans, King Mo laid it on thick and had a field day with the loss that he predicted would happen. Now the sparks have ignited with King Mo’s recent loss on Strikeforce last weekend. Rampage wasted no time and hopped on Twitter and laid into him. The basic sum of it was that King Mo should never talk shit again since he couldn’t win his first title defense. After that tweet Rampage followed up with another tweet defending the previous one. I guess there were some people that didn’t agree with his choice words. It doesn’t surprise me at all that people would run their mouths and give him shit about what he said. As long as Rampage has been around he has never been one to hide words. Like me, he always has something to say. It really should have been expected that Rampage would come back with fighting words for King Mo after that loss. It just wouldn’t be the Rampage I love if he didn’t. Don’t defend yourself to them Rampage! Most of the people that were blowing up your twitter are the same people that hide behind their computer’s to talk trash then turn around and ask you for an autograph and a prom photo when they see you. I embrace and encourage your shit talk. Nobody can ever say that’s it not entertaining. I say keeps it coming, just as long as it doesn’t distract you from handling your business with Machida. Make me proud Rampage, never change!!!

Now I happen to come across a nice hype video for his upcoming fight. It’s not an “official” hype video from UFC but it’s just as good, if not better than one they would put together. Still waiting on word where this fight will take place, but it doesn’t matter…I’ll be there…cheering him on! Since I’m such a nice girl here is the link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B7wJAfeHjs) I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

That’s it for me peeps. I’ll be back next week with another thought. Don’t forget that this is fight week and UFC 118 is Saturday. This should be great fights with the rematch of Penn & Edgar, not to mention Florian vs Maynard, Couture fighting some nobody & Diaz vs Davis. Most people know about my love affair for the Diaz brothers, but that’s a whole different blog itself. Have a good week! Peace out!!!!

K*Lovely
wommanthoughts.blogspot.com

0 comments: