woMMAn Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, September 20, 2010

K*Lovely's Weekly Rampage Thought wk 8

All right people, book the flight, book the hotel because it is happening! Tickets for Rampage's next fight have gone on sale. The fight will be in Detroit at the Palace of Auburn Hills on Novemeber 20th. I can't even express how excited I am.  Even though Rampage is going into this fight as the underdog, I'm staying on the positive side. The one fact that anyone can't deny is that this will be a great fight. Machida is anxious to get a winning streak going again and everybody knows that Rampage is salty from losing his last fight and wants redemption. Rampage has stated that he started his training camp early and stayed in shape from his last fight. He also said that "Every single minute of this camp will be focused on technique, not getting back in shape or shaking the ring rust after a long time off." I personally can't wait to the trash talk tweets to begin. He has thrown in a few here and there, but I'm sure as the fight gets closer he will have more to say. Now, just don't get to distracted by the trash talk Rampage. I know when this fight comes you'll be ready to go to war and you'll send this girl back to San Diego very happy. No pressure Rampage but it will be my birthday weekend, so that should give you that little extra motivation.

This card is impressive, so if your not on the Rampage train like me, there is plenty of other great fights to be pumped about. There is the 3rd fight between Hughes and Penn, Munoz vs Aaron Simpson and the return of Karo Parisyan. Other fighters rumored to be on the card are Lauzon, Sotiropoulos, Matt Brown, Phil Davis and Tyson Griffin.

Well that's it for me people. Don't forget that today kicks off fight week. We have a new episode on Wednesday of The Ultimate Fighter and on Saturday we have UFC 119. Got to love it!! I'll be back next week with another Rampage thought and don't forget to check out my TUF recap after the show. Until then....adieu.

K*Lovely

0 comments: