woMMAn Search Engine

Custom Search

Friday, September 10, 2010

T-Dubb’s TUF 12 Is Here!!!!

It’s about time!! 12th season of TUF is starting Sept 15th on Spike, and your favorite woMMAn are ramping up to feast our eyes on the fresh crop of men that will be presented. Now ladies, I know most of you will agree that the best part of this season will be seeing Mr. GSPerfect ever Wednesday night, but beware, he is mine. Well not yet, but soon. It’s destiny.

Who we’re not looking forward to is the other coach. Yes I know his name, but I’m still in denial that he’s a coach this season, and against my boo of all people. He’s not worthy of this chance. If he was going against Matt Serra, I’d say have at it and hope they knock each other out. I foresee Acting 101 and Antics Boot Camp, being the top training classes for his team and not much else.

This seasons cast seems to be a bit more clean cut than the last bunch. I haven’t found my new Noki yet, but I’m sure by week 2 someone will stand out. Below is a link from the TUF site, so you can check out some of the fighters yourself. Ladies, twitter us your thoughts on who’s the hottest this season and who you think will win, both fighter and coach. Fellas, you can just let us know who you think will win for both. No need to weighin on looks cuz we don’t care.

http://www.ultimatefighter.com/videos/tuf-12-cast-revealed

We’re excited for this season, and hope you are too. Check back each week for a new blog posting, where we will discuss, as always, who’s hot, who’s impressive in the octagon, and who turned out to be a puss boy and needs to go home to his mama. If you want to chat, check us out on Twitter (@woMMAn). If you’re lucky enough, we might reply.

Don’t miss me too much. I’ll be back.

T-Dubb

0 comments: