woMMAn Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, August 2, 2010

K*Lovely's weekly Rampage Thought

Hello World!!! It’s been awhile since you’ve heard from me but now, get ready to get your fill. Beginning this week I will have a weekly “thought” leading up to my favorite fighter’s next fight. That’s right RAMPAGE!!! No one was happier to hear him confirm his next fight and it will happen on November 20th, the day after my birthday. His next opponent is no walk in the park. He is up against Lyoto Machida. There is a rumor that this fight will happen in Germany, but that has not been confirmed. I really don’t care where the fight happens. I have missed him dearly and can’t wait for his return. I have all the confidence in the world that he can pull off a victory. A true fan never loses faith.



Now this week it seems, once again people are drinking their haterade and have nothing but negative comments about him. Apparently Rampage did an interview stating that if acting paid him either equal or greater amount as fighting did, he would quit fighting. I’ve read article after article that interpret that means he has no heart for fighting and is only in it for a paycheck. To them I say….SHUT THE HELL UP!!! First off if you believe everything you read from an article you’re a dumb ass. Writers misinterpret things all the time and often leave things out. Secondly, this man has a family to support and take care of. That is a responsibility that has to be handled much longer than a career in fighting. Getting punched in the face, kicked in the body, and slammed on a map is not something you can do forever. Who wouldn’t give up something to get paid big bucks for reading some lines off a script and saying them in front of a camera? If you say “not me” than you’re either lying to yourself, or you’re just a fool. Nobody loves seeing this man fight inside a cage more than me, but I completely understand where he’s coming from. Look at the Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. He was in wrestling and gave that up for acting. Now look at him. He has made successful movies, very recognized, is still in great shape, and people love him. Please don’t try and say he’s a better actor than Rampage either. Neither one of them is ever going to win an Oscar, so just kill that noise before you even begin.


Don’t listen Rampage! As long as I can see you do your thing, whether it is in a cage or a movie screen, I’ll be one happy girl. Besides I think the less damage to that handsome face of yours the better.


Well, that’s my 2 cents for this week folks. I’ll be back next week with more thoughts of the happenings of Rampage. Stay tuned cause this girl always has something to say. Until then I bid you adieu.


K*Lovely

0 comments: