woMMAn Search Engine

Custom Search

Thursday, April 8, 2010

T-Dubb's TUF Episode 2 Thoughts

Ok, I really hope that every episode will not be focused on Yager and his antics. I know that there has to be some form of entertainment on the show, but I’d rather watch the guys train and workout, than see 3 idiots running around at 3 in the morning acting like jackasses. Try waking me up at 3am with a blow horn, and see who goes home crying to mommy. The preview for next week’s episode promises more drama, with Yager in the middle of it. Shocker. Either put up or shut up. He’s either that immature or he’s playing mind games with these guys and already has 2 followers to join the torture. He's most likely that immature. 

For the team picks, Tito’s team was commenting on the size of the guys, but if you remember last season, Rampage picked all of the big guys and lost all but one fight. Not that size doesn’t matter, cause it really does in my world, there is a reason that Chuck picked the team that he did, and we’ll have to wait until the season progresses to see if his strategy and reasoning will prevail. Not sure, but it seems as though Dana and Tito are solely going off the first fights they saw of these guys, to determine who they think are the better fighters.  Chuck actually researched each fighter, which makes more sense to me, but what do I know, I'm a woman who can't be objective, so I've been told.

The fight for the night went pretty quick with Noke winning by triangle. Not underestimating Noki, because I knew he would win, but you can see how guys can psych themselves out because of an injury. McKinney complained the whole episode about his shoulder, and wimped out of exercises that Tito thought he could push through. During the fight McKinney seemed ok, but if you’re telling yourself that your injured and you can’t do certain things because of the pain, then you defeated yourself before you enter the ring. Noke was ready even before this fight was announced. Noke has way more MMA experience, and has more than 3 fights under his belt. Noke would have won regardless of McKinney’s hurt shoulder.

Here's this week's recap about the fine ass men of the week.

Chuck looked fucking hot when he walked in for the pick's.  We ran into him in Vegas once, and he was the nicest person ever.  That's where I feel in love with him.  It was love at first site.  As much as I cannot stand Yager.  He has the best body so far.  I want to like him, but his personality is a turnoff. 

I saw McKinney's clip on the TUF site after this episode, and he seems like a nice person. This clip brought his cuteness up a few notches, after it had dropped significantly during the episode.  He has time to make up the difference though. 

Noke baby...Gotta love those Aussies.  I know I do.  Just keep doing well and you'll stay at the top of my wish list. 

I'm all ready for the next week's epsiode, but I'll just have to visit the Spike TV and Ultimate Fighter websites for my daily fix.


T-Dubb

0 comments: