woMMAn Search Engine

Custom Search

Thursday, April 8, 2010

K-Lovey's TUF Thoughts Episode 2

Another episode is upon us and now we will start to see what separates the boys from the men, as Tito & Chuck pick their teams. I believe this is the first time Dana said someone had a better team. I think it’s a little unfair to judge these boys based on their size. Trust me, I speak from experience. I don’t even break 5 feet, but try and mess with me. You can be the biggest 185’er ever but if you have no heart, you’ll get nowhere quick. So Hammertree….shove your Willy Wonka comment!


The team breakdown is as follows:

TEAM PUNISHMENT              TEAM LIDDELL

Nick Ring                                   Kyle Noke
Kyacey Uscola                           Rich Attonito
Kris McCray                              Charles Blanchard
Jaime Yager                               Josh Bryant
James Hammertree                     Brad Tavares
Clayton McKinney                     Court McGee
Chris Camozzi                           Jon Henle

I believe in Chuck and as he was explaining to Dana, he did his research on these guys so he has reasoning behind his picks. I just think it’s far too early to say who has the better team. Remember staying cooped up in the house also has an effect on these guys, so only time will tell which ones can handle their business.

Now Yager seems to be the guy that is going to be the Jeremy May of this season. Pranks & jokes are all fun and games, but you should never bother someone’s sleep buddy! We would have had some serious problems if I was woken up at 3am by an air horn. You certainly wouldn’t have to worry about your “Sideshow Bob” look; cause when I was done you’d be more like Mr. Clean! Now all the brown boys can stick together all they want but something’s shouldn’t be done. As Bernie Mac said, I would have beat you tell the white meat showed!

Like I said before, I knew there was still some puss boys left in the house and McKinney is proof of that. I pretty much agreed with what Camozzi was saying about injuries. You cannot let the mind take over and let you be defeated before you’ve stepped into that cage. Especially when that could possibly ruin a once in a lifetime opportunity. With the kind of trainer fighters do before fights, it’s hard to believe any fighter gets in there at a 100%, so get over it! You just smashed the homies nose and you’re bitching about a bruised shoulder. C’mon son!! I liked how Tito was not letting up on him! Even though Tito is king of excuses, he knew that McKinney was ready to give up.

Now I have to admit that the Chuck Liddell piƱata was hilarious! Its just so funny to me that after all these years Chuck still lets Tito get under his skin that way. Unless, in some kind of freak accident, Tito happens to lose his tongue, he will always talk shit. Even then I think he would just start writing down his shit talk on paper. Chuck you have beaten his ass TWICE! That alone speaks louder than any shit talk that Tito can say to you. Shake it off cutie pie….don’t let him get to you!

On a side note…I love it when they show weigh-ins!!! Thank you Noke for those cute green undies you wore. That accent of yours and those undies made my night. Ok….moving on.

KYLE NOKE vs CLAYTON MCKINNEY

This fight gets off to a slow start. McKinney throws in some leg kicks to start & Noke seems to be feeling him out a bit. It seems like they both were a little hesitant to engage with each other. After a bit of circling around McKinney gets Noke’s back and tries to get a slam in, but he can’t drop him. Noke drops down and the two end up on the ground trying to get good position. Noke ends up with the better position and sinks in a triangle and McKinney taps before the round is over. Team Liddell gets the first win of the season and keeps control.

This is the first season that I don’t know which team I am rooting for. I love both of the coaches, and each team has guys that I like. I’m sure as the time goes by I won’t be able to stay neutral. Someone always screws it up for the team.

Make sure to check out our recap of UFC 112 on Saturday. Until then I bid you adieu!

0 comments: