woMMAn Search Engine

Custom Search

Thursday, April 1, 2010

K*Lovely: The Ultimate Fighter 11 Week 1

Another season of The Ultimate Fighter is upon us and I am excited! Chuck & Tito are great coaches and have some passionate hate for each other. How do you not love that?

I'm so glad that the show kicks off right away with fight after fight. Of course we are graced with one of Dana's "don't fuck around" speeches. The first fight shown was Yager delivering some awesome headkicks! I hope later on we get to see more of his skills because you can't always win by those. Ask Cro Cop. Then a hottie was brought on screen. Helllloo Brad....you’re great...let's hope you can fight! Whewww he can! I was very glad to see him advance.

Next we get some bs! Our first boy with an accent and he has to be a quitter!! I thought hackleman was going to whoop his ass! I loved that he grabbed his arms & almost dragged his ass back up. Oh well he goes home looking like a bitch!

I liked the fact that most of these guys finished their fights. There wasn't many fights that were left to decision. There was some quick KOs and submissions.

I would like to say I don't think Nick Ring should be allowed to speak or at least do anymore interviews, but good fight buddy! Now Joseph Henle...I'm sorry but there is no way I can call you Leonidas. I think if Clay Guida & Andrei Arlovski had a love child they would produce Henle. I'll have a new nickname for him by the next episode.

The O'Donnell & Camozzi fight was a good one. Those guys showed a lot of heart in their fight. That is the kind of attitude and determination you should have going in there. You have Dana, Chuck & Tito right there so you should go in their giving it your all! I would have been happy for either one to advance but the cuter one advanced, Camozzi.

The Lynch & Mckinney was off the chain!! Usually we hear guys complain and cry about having to fight a friend but these boys killed that noise & fought each other like 2 strangers off the street. Now if someone told me that my nose was on 2 diffrent sides of my face that would be all she wrote. Lynch hung in there like a rider but it just became too much to take.

Now I would like to take this time to give Dana an award for best reaction to fights. His faces were EPIC!!

I am really pumped for this season and still can't choose which team I want to prevail. Tito is bringing in Razor Rob as an assistant coach and I think he'll have alot to offer. However Chuck is bringing in Jake Shields (hubba hubba ladies) Not to mention the fact he is a champ but that boy is good & can bring some different knowledge to the table. This season should not disappoint!


**K**

0 comments: