woMMAn Search Engine

Custom Search

Thursday, September 24, 2009

T-Dubb's Team Rashad Win # 2

Second episode of TUF 10 was ok. Kimbo says he's a sponge. He looks like a big hairy joke. I can't stand it when people think they know everything and always have answer before you finish your sentence. Just shut up and listen. If you were doing things right to begin with you'd be a coach on the show and not someone trying to resuscitate his career through a tv show. Yes Roy, I'm talking about you. The next fight between Kimbo and Roy should be good though. I’d have to say that Roy will win just because he’s on Rashad’s team. I can’t go against Rashad. This will probably go to decision if Roy wins. Kimbo will only win if he knocks out Roy.

James is hot. Love the accent. There isn’t much else to say, except thank goodness he was able to get in those leg kicks. Rampage was complaining just to be complaining about the training time. He loves attention. Me me me me me!!! Wes…ummm why are you out of shape? Weights are not enough for fighting. Dana should have a to do list for the guys to complete before taping starts, like run...run...run some more and lots of conditioning drills. There should a test for these guys when they arrive. If you don't pass out after 10 mins of straight cardio you may enter. I don't want to see guys tire after the first minute of the fight, especially ex-football players. They should have done a boot camp or something beforehand.

On another note, I am so happy that Rampage is quitting. I'm sure that this temporary so all you whiner fans need to "build a bridge and get over it, as Hannah Montana would say. Rampage needs to learn that he can't blame everything on Dana or anyone else and act like he did nothing wrong. The real world doesn't work like that. Stop acting like the victim. You make it seem as if Dana is the Shug Knight of the UFC and he held you over a hotel balcony like you were Vanilla Ice and made you do this or that. Anyways, could you at least send K-lovely an email or tweet telling her when you'll be back in the UFC. I'm tired of hearing her say that she's in mourning. She’s already cried me 2 big ass rivers.


Well another win for Team Rashad. Rashad was looking good as ever. Can't wait for next week, but until then send me a tweet so we can chat it up.

L8R


T-Dubb

0 comments: