woMMAn Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, October 4, 2010

K*Lovely's Weekly Rampage Thought wk 10

Well, we are another week closer until Mr. Rampage Jackson steps back in the cage. These last couples of weeks have been pretty quiet, at least on his end. Aside for a few “yo momma” jokes on twitter, he hasn’t said much about the fight or his training. I’m sure this means that his training is going well and is fully focused on the task at hand.


As far as the fight goes, Machida has some interesting events. It appears he came to the states and did a few weeks of training with Mike Swick at the American Kickboxing Academy. After the 2 loses he probably came to realize he may need to mix up training a bit. I hope Rampage is doing the same with his training. I don’t think there is such a thing as being over prepared for an opponent and hopefully Rampage’s camp is covering every angle possible in these weeks leading up to the fight.

UFC did release the official the promo for the fight, so as long as no one gets injured in training, all systems are go. Being that I have already booked my flight, room & have my ticket, nothing better stop this fight from happening. My heart just couldn’t take it.

Well, that’s it for me. In case you haven’t seen it I will post the promo for all eyes to see. Don’t forget to check back on Wednesday (http://wommanthoughts.blogspot.com or http://fisttacuff.com) for the TUF 12 recap. We got you covered if you’ve missed the show. As always you can also check us out on twitter (@woMMAn) for the latest happenings. We welcome predictions, comments, whatever you want. We always respond and always have something to say. Keep it real people…until the next time.



K*Lovely

0 comments: