woMMAn Search Engine

Custom Search

Friday, October 2, 2009

Team Rashad Win #3

What can I say this week that I haven’t already mentioned? Keith looked great. Rashad is amazing. I can’t stand Rampage, and Kimbo just needs to go away. Kimbo can do anything else, just stay out of the UFC. I know, I know, he’s fighting Dec in UFC 107, but that’s months away, and anything could happen by then. Nice guy or not, I’m not on the Kimbo bandwagon, and don’t plan on hitching a ride…ever. Don’t have anything to prove my ass. What are you doing on TV then? You can learn MMA outside of the lime light.

Disappointment of the week was Marcus. I don’t mind guys being in tune with their feelings, but WTF. I thought he was going to cry when he was talking about his plants. He pretty much threw a tantrum in gym like a 2 year old. I think I saw a pout from him. If he crossed his arms and put his thumb in his mouth, I would have slapped a diaper on him and gave him a bottle. First he walks around acting like his knees hurt, limping and all, and then the moment Rampage mentions that someone else was fighting next, he gets offended and throws a fit. That was definitely a foot-n-the-ass that I would have loved to have seen. You knew you didn’t want to fight, so you made it seem as if Rampage didn’t have faith in you to win. Whatever man. Just go home to your plants.

Kimbo Slice vs Roy Nelson
I think we all knew who was going to win in this week’s episode, and my prediction was right. As much as I am happy that Roy won, because he is on Team Rashad, I’m more so disappointed in his performance. A win is a win, but that was a copout. I hope his next opponent beats the crap out of him, and makes him work for his money. Why would you want to pull a Lesnar and sit your fat ass on someone, so they can’t move and swat them on the head multiple times until time runs out? Really? Is that supposed to impress us or Dana? Shit like that puts you on the “May not be broadcasted” portion of the fight card. I don’t want to pay to see that. This was your chance to showcase your skills and you just pretty much teabagged someone. No way you’re # 1 on this show. Sucks for Kimbo to lose that way, but what can you do when you’re in a crucifix and you’re not really an MMA fighter. He’ll have his chance to again soon. Hope he loses though. People at work think otherwise, and I’d love to prove them wrong.

As much as I cannot stand Rampage, I did chuckle at the fat jokes. So mean, but funny at the same time. You do see, however, that anytime Rashad brings up a point about Rampage, Rampage has to divert the negative attention back to Rashad. Rampage just wants to been seen as this fun loving, jokester fighter who’s had a flawless career, and any blemishes were a direct result of someone else’s actions. Whatever… we see right through your lame jokes.

So far I’m not impressed with anyone in particular. It’s still early in season and many more fights to go. Don’t forget there’s a WEC next Saturday. Cerrone vs Henderson. Ladies if you haven’t checked out Donald Cerrone, you need to. The Cowboy is definitely delicious eye candy. Guys, you know that this will be a great fight.

Have a nice weekend.

T-Dubb

0 comments: